Wednesday, March 6, 2013

It's been too long

I've been gone so long...where to begin...

I had to step away and get somethings in order...

Well I'm back and will try to post something at least every week.. I have missed my blog world friends.


Here is a bag I made for a close friend...it is a very large tote bag...with purple cotton blend lining



adding in the lining...first for me




4 granny squares on each side panel



I absolutely love this bag!


So proud that I did this lining...love the color!


Sooooo...there it is...I hope you like.

Come back and visit.

Thanks! Smooches!

6 comments:

  1. High-Five!! so happy your back! love those colors on the bag.

    -Leila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bag. I'm glad you are back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely comment :) Your bag is amazing, I love it. I wouldn't have a clue how to put in a lining. You're very good making it for a friend, don't think I could be parted from it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for stopping by today :))
    I love your bag, the lining is a beautiful purple,, Well done :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bag!!!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party
    http://usscrafty.blogspot.com/2013/03/submarine-sunday-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bag is awsome! I never made a lining before, it is looking great!
    It is so nice you are back! xxBarbina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my hook! Comments are always welcomed. Have a amazingly blessed day! Smooches!!