Friday, July 20, 2012

ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD




I am so happy to be nominated for One Lovely Blog Award!!! My fellow blogger friend Beck, who has an amazing blog Beck to Vintage, is the one who nominated me!! Thanks Beck, your amazing!!!

This is actually the second time I've been nominated. The first time I was I little confuse..but I will not embarrass myself by giving details of my silliness.... on with the show!!!

1) Show your Thanks: Thank the person who awarded the honor and link them back


2) Share seven things about yourself
1- I LOVE JESUS...above all things
2- I am a single mother of a beautiful 10 yr old girl...she is awesome!!
3- I've had this blog for less then 2 months and have enjoyed meeting new friends!
4- I love football..GO STEELERS!!
5- Caity and I love musicals...especially Hello Dolly!!
6- Love Barbra Streisand
7- Creating things with my hands...is amazing...to see someone wearing something I made...makes me smile...warms my heart...is a blessing!

3) Nominate up to 15 blogs that you admire

















4) Contact each blogger by leaving a comment with them about their award




Congrats to you all! Have a wonderfully blessed weekend!

Smooches!!! 


 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award and thank you for following my blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl....congrats on your Award....and thanks for thinking of me! That was very sweet of you!!! It's nice to find out about all the little things that we love.Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your a sweetheart, what a lovely surprise to pop over here today and see my name in the listing! Thank you so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you !!! That is so lovely my new blogging friend!

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jaclyn... I just saw your blog as I was nominated by Shari, who you nominated... and I saw that we have the same background to your blogs :) how fun... this blogging thing is just amazing we experience so many different adventures... and meet so many amazing people... I'm glad you are blogging ... and love your projects... so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Jaclyn! I'm no good at passing them along, so here's one random thing about me: I like bacon on ice cream. Don't say eeewww until you try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, that is so sweet of you!

    Blessings on your day,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well... I have another award for you! Congratulations! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Find out what to do next @
    http://navywifeypeters.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html

    T'onna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Jaclyn - thank you so very much for the award. I am deeply honoured. I have enjoyed reading your blog. Gwen xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for checking out my hook! Comments are always welcomed. Have a amazingly blessed day! Smooches!!